RCCB Ladies Quads Now Forming ! What is Quads? Quads is an in-house women’s doubles league, where players will be matched up based on results of the previous weeks. Do I need a partner? No! This is engineered to mix all players, so you may start the league with a partner but the following week you may not play with them
This program is open to SCTL levels AA – A3. It will be Thursdays starting on court at 8:30am and requires a 2 hour commitment.
- Players at the beginning of the season all players are assigned randomly to a court 1(top)-4(bottom) and partnered up. Everyone on the court plays a 6 game with each player on the court . Tie breaker at 6-6
- The ladies on each court can decide if they prefer to play no-ad, or modified no-ad, to save time
- The top 2 game winners players on a court will move UP a court #, the bottom 2 game winners will move down a court #. Match-ups will then be determined for the following week based off results from the prior week
- Scores must be reported to the Office at the conclusion of the match.
- In the event a player is not able to make it, the player must find a sub. The sub is ineligible to score points for the absent player
- SEASON 1
May 11 – Jun 1
Highly recommended that if you are not able to commit to all the games, please join the sub list instead of joining the league. Price for the league is $28 per player and includes a new can of balls for each court each week. Please contact the office for registration 321-296-8182 ! Any questions please direct to John Sanders.