John has spent nearly a decade working with youth and adult players.
- Top 30 Ranked Junior Tennis player in the Florida Section, 2006
- Top 50 Nationally Ranked player, 2006
- Division 1 College Tennis Player
- Sanlando Park 2009-2017
Director of 10 & Under Tennis, High-Performance Junior Training
- USTA Seminole County Junior Team Tennis League Coordinator (2011)
- XGLOsive Team Member
- Accomplished stringer with over 10 years’ experience
- United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) Elite certified
- USTA/USPTA 10 & Under Certified
- USTA Certified Tournament Director (since 2013)
- USTA High-Performance Coach
- USPTA Under 30 Leadership Team
- Wilson Sponsored Coach
Contact John today to book your lessons, and we’ll make 2018 your best tennis year yet!
Tennis Management Director
Frank is the USTA Florida Director of Tennis Management and has more than 30 years experience in the tennis industry.
Frank has been serving in the tennis industry for more than 30 years as a United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) professional and facility manager/director to the new position. He most recently served as the director of tennis operations for the five-star BallenIsles Country Club in Palm Beach Gardens.