Check out our current employment opportunities!
John has spent over a decade working with all levels of youth and adult players.
- Top 30 Ranked Junior Tennis player in the Florida Section, 2006
- Top 50 Nationally Ranked player, 2006
- Division 1 College Tennis Player
- United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) Elite certified
- 2019 USPTA District Pro of the Year
- USPTA Wheelchair Certified
- USTA Adaptive Certified
- USTA/USPTA 10 & Under Certified
- USTA Certified Tournament Director (since 2013)
- USTA High-Performance Coach
- USPTA Under 30 Leadership Team
- Wilson Sponsored Coach
- Sanlando Park 2009-2017
Director of 10 & Under Tennis, High-Performance Junior Training
- USTA Seminole County Junior Team Tennis League Coordinator (2011)
- XGLOsive Team Member
- Accomplished stringer with over 10+ years’ experience
Contact John today to book your lessons, and we’ll make 2020 your best tennis year yet!
Training and Quality Assurance Manager
A Pittsburgh, Pa. native, seasoned tennis instructor and USPTA professional, Burdell brings with her more than 15 years of professional tennis teaching experience and an…
A Pittsburgh, Pa. native, seasoned tennis instructor and USPTA professional, Burdell brings with her more than 15 years of professional tennis teaching experience and an eye for innovation. She most recently served as Senior Recreation Coordinator at the Henry McMullen Tennis Complex in Clearwater, where she oversaw facility operations for the city while creating new tennis programs for the community.
“I enjoy developing and growing tennis businesses at every level, whether it be a new club starting from the ground up or an old facility floundering and in need of an overhaul, helping facilities and bringing them back to life is very gratifying.”
“Tennis has and will always be my passion and choice as an occupation, and I am excited to aid in the regrowth of tennis facilities across the state of Florida.”