Summer break is right around the corner, meaning registration is now open for the Racquet Club of Cocoa Beach’s Junior Summer Camp. The 9-week, Monday through Friday camp kicks off June 7, 2021.
“The Racquet Club of Cocoa Beach is excited to offer summer camp again this year to our local juniors,” says Head Tennis Pro John Sanders. “Our community has welcomed these camps each season, and we hope this opportunity will attract new juniors to the sport while continuing to engage established players.”
Juniors ages 5-14 will learn the fundamentals of tennis in a fun environment, supervised by a USPTA Certified Professional. Activities will include tennis instruction, drills, and games. All skill levels are welcome. Discounts are available with the purchase of multiples weeks and are highlighted below.
“We are committed to ensuring our players have a safe and enjoyable experience both on and off the court,” adds Sanders. “We hope to provide a summer camp that is not only fun, but also educational and inviting to keep juniors active over their summer break.”
Junior Summer Camp (Ages 5-14)
Half Day: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Full Day: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 8:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Check-in
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. – Warm-up
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Tennis Instruction/Drills
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. – Break
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Tennis Games or Optional Swimming
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Lunch Break
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Tennis Games
- 1:00 p.m. – HALF DAY PICKUP
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Daily Group Sport Game
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Tennis Group Games
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Kid’s Choice of Games
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Ping Pong Tournament
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Match Play or Tennis Games
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. – FULL DAY PICKUP
|*Discount available: $5.00 discount when 2 weeks or more are purchased|
Refunds will be issued in the following capacities:
- If a camper has pre-paid and is not able to attend due to illness a full refund will be issued.
- If a camper becomes ill and leaves camp, a prorated refund or credit will be provided for any unused portion of the registration.
Parents and participants are asked to review the facility’s summer camp COVID guidelines and safe play guidelines for preparation, during play, and after play safety. These protocols have been carefully developed by USTA Florida and the USTA Florida Tennis Management Division to ensure compliance with state and local public health requirements.
For more details on the Racquet Club of Cocoa Beach’s 2021 junior summer camp, please visit www.CocoaBeachRacquetClub.com/Events.